Do you remember going on a first date? After you meet him/her and you exchange casual conversation and phone numbers. You decide to take them up on their offer to exchange more casual conversation with a little food.
You begin to prepare for the date. You want to make sure that you are prepared and look as well as act like the person you presented yourself to be. You want to put your best foot forward. It’s time for the big date. Before you leave the car you take one last glance in the mirror. You make sure that before one word is spoken and one smile is exchanged that you are the perfect package.
Your first impression in business is like a first date. It doesn’t matter if you are a company with one or one hundred employees. Your look should be polished and on point.
As I was working with a Felisha Wright Bagsby of the Legacy Group Sitting Service, she began to tell me about her business and how it was beginning to grow. She wanted to go after a bigger audience and really sell them on her service. She is a very professional and polished woman with a true passion for what she does.
While sitting in a meeting with a potential client, I knew she would be able to sell them. But what if she was not meeting with the final decision maker? Her message would have to be conveyed by a third party. She would have to leave materials behind that represented her company. She had to have the perfect package.
At HBM, we make sure you always are ready for your first impression. From logo to media kit, we make sure your image exudes the personality of your organization. I remember delivering the new media kits to Felisha for a big presentation with a potential client. I must say she was ready and confident. She knocked it out of the park and was able to wow them with material that represented the Legacy Group.
I may not know a lot, but I know how to make a great first impression. Let’s just say my last first date ended up as a great relationship and marriage……..
Until,
-Anitra
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment